2011/05/21

you are trying to step my LINE

Everyone has their baseline,
and YOU are trying to cross over my line.

I dont think that i had let you get confuse.
I had told you clearly.
Why are you so stubborn?

I dont care what you feel after you saw this,
but please dont try to let others feel that you are very pity and I m the witch!

I care about my friend ,
and you just looks like a gangster.
Trying to show off .

But i really didnt get angry ,and I felt SORRY.

you are crossing my line ,
again and again.

I dont wanna the endding same with last time.
and i will be the wrong person because  I MADE YOU FEEL CONFUSE.
The bad girl like playing you,
give you hope and break it!

I m trying the way to let you dont get hurt
but you just looks like cant get it.
speechless.

but...
How many times i need to tell you?







i m not a rich girl,
1sen is big different with 10 sen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment